Brembo Big Brake System
GT Brembo Big Brake Kit.
We all want massive HP and acceleration for our Corvette. 0-60 and quarter mile times are a metric every Corvette owner knows and wants to improve on their car. But what about stopping, 60-0? The Stock Z06 brakes are awesome for the street and good on the track, but with moderate track use, the stock Corvette Z06 brakes will start to suffer from fade, increased pedal travel, and get a spongy feel. Every other aspect of the car is track ready right off the showroom floor. If you are going to be taking your Z06 to the track, upgrading the brakes is a must.
This is a complete Brembo GT kit, all four Rotors, Calipers, and wheels spacers. This kit will bolt on with Stock Z06 wheels, no changes needed to the stock wheels.
Front Six Piston Brembo Calipers (Black, Red, Yellow, or Silver) 355x32 2-Piece Rotors (Choice of Drilled or Slotted)
- The Brembo Gran Turismo Slotted Brake System is tailored by Brembo for the most demanding drivers on the road
- Designed, tested and proven to perform with vigor at high speeds and on city streets
- Brembo Gran Turismo Slotted Brake Systems provide consistent performance with a slotted rotor design that is more structurally sound and always refreshing the pad surface
- Engineered with a floating disc mounting system and a billet aluminum hat to reduce "unsprung weight" for lower temperatures, better handling and diminished heat-related stress
- Brembo Gran Turismo Brakes' floating disc design also increases brake responsiveness and enhances pedal feel
- Complete kit incorporates the finest parts: slotted discs, aluminum calipers, braided stainless steel brake lines, long-lasting aggressive-performance pads and pre-torqued aircraft-quality hardware
- Brembo Gran Turismo Slotted Brake Systems are built lightweight like true racing components
- Integrated directional vane design vacuums heat out and away from the braking system for part life and performance gains
- Brembo Gran Turismo Brake Systems use four, six or eight-piston cast aluminum calipers (based on your vehicle) that provide maximum braking force without the flex of sliding calipers
- Includes your choice of Brembo Brakes caliper colors: Red, Black, Yellow and Silver
- Brembo Brakes are engineered to work with the stock master cylinder and ABS components
- Installation time totals 1-1.5 hours per axle on most vehicles; 4WD vehicles may take longer for switching out the knuckles with included high-performance replacements
- Brembo Gran Turismo Brakes from AutoAnything ship pre-assembled where possible for smooth installation (see note below)
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
Some of the world's finest works of art hail from Italy. From the Sistine Chapel to stunning automotive masterpieces like Ferrari and Lamborghini, a symphony of creativity, ingenuity and passion weaves through every artistic triumph.
Born in Bergamo, Italy, Brembo Brakes create masterpieces of their own. In fact, Brembo Gran Turismo Slotted Brake Systems exemplify automotive artwork, and are known worldwide to be the finest brake system available. Precision stopping performance in road and track alike stem from piston-powered calipers, "floating" slotted rotors, top shelf pads, stainless steel brake lines and engineering that works like new stop after stop.
Brembo Gran Turismo Slotted Brake Systems' fine construction also subdue heat. Each is properly vented to reduce stress, boosting the life of brake parts, and enhancing the pedal feel of Brembo Brakes. A feel that is widely considered a masterpiece. 2-year warranty.
Call for Pricing
Available with race DS3000 pads front and rear.